Books Recommended on
1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
2. Looking for Alaska by John Green
3. Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
4. Atomic Habits by James Clear (multiple recommendations!)
5. The 5 Second Rule by Mel Robbins
6. Ball Peen Hammer by Lauren Rowe
7. On the Island by Tracey Garvis Graves
8. Can You Keep A Secret by Sophie Kinsella
9. Never Had I Ever by Joshalyn Jackson
10. It Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover
11. The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
12. The Beautiful No by Sheri Salata
13. Year of Yes by Shonda Rhimes
14. The Black Dagger Brotherhood by JR. Ward
15. Katherine L. Evans' books
15. Beyond the Pill by Dr. Jolene Brighten
16. Fix Your Period by Nicole Jardim
17. In The Flo by Alissa Vitti
18. Harry Potter Series by JK Rowling (multiple recommendations!)
19. The Giver by Lois Lowry
20. Slaughterhouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut
21. Circe by Madeline Miller
22. Red, White, and Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston
23. Think Like a Monk by Jay Shetty
24. Everything is Figureoutable by Marie Forleo
25. Fear is My Homeboy by Judi Holler
26. The Goddess Revolution: Make Peace with Food, Love Your Body, Reclaim Your Life by Melissa Wells
27. Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
28. Only Good Indians by Stephen Graham Jones
29. Night of the Mannequins by Stephen Graham Jones
30. Mongrels by Stephan Graham Jones
31. Dracula by Bram Stoker
32. Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
33. Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott
34. The Awakening by Kate Chopin
35. The Happy Ever After Playlist by Abby Jimenez (all her books are wonderful).
36. Beach Read by Emily Henry
38. The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
39. Good Vibes, Good Life by Vex King
40. Nicholas Sparks' books (anything is good).
41. The Opposite of Loneliness: Essays and Stories by Marina Keegan
42. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
43. Uncomfortable Conversations with a Black Man by Emmanuel Acho
44. Super Attractor by Gabby Bernstein
45. This is Really Happening by Erin Chack
46. Shrill by Lindy West
47. We Are Never Meeting in Real Life by Samantha Irby
48. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
49. The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
50. Start: Punch Fear in the Face, Escape Average, and Do Work That Matters by John Acuff
51. The Hobbit by JRR Tolkein
52. Matilda by Roald Dahl
Free Journal Prompts
Empower yourself by hopping onto my TOTALLY FREE email list! To this exclusive email list that anyone can join, I send out journal prompts—and other free goodies that promote critical thinking—TWICE a month.
As a therapist, I'm always telling my clients to journal their feelings so they can bring awareness to their mental health, but rarely do I take the same advice for myself. Journaling can be hard when your brain is tired and overwhelmed with exhaustion, which is why I'm so grateful to Meghan and her journal prompts! She takes the guesswork out of what to write, asks questions that help me to dive deeper, and always pairs them with podcast episodes or other resources that I can use for additional reflection! She writes each prompt as if she were your bestie peering into your mind trying to gently help you into figuring out your BS. I highly recommend Meghan's email list, journal prompts, and podcast because she's real, she knows her stuff, and she just gets it!
Mini-Workbook: 10 Exercises to Be More Intentional!
As ambitious women, it’s crucial to be super intentional about how we think & act on a daily basis. The exercises in this mini-workbook empower you to think critically about overwhelm, time, self-worth, and more.
This webinar teaches you how to use journaling to tap into the power of personal development content.
Writing Tips That'll Change Your Life!
Here are some fantastic tips & secrets to get you started with any writing task or endeavor.